Who We Are
Pursuing the Truth Ministries is a Christian ministry founded by William Reginald Cunningham (Reggie) in the Spring of 1994. We started as a family fellowship where family members met once a month at a relative’s home for Bible study and fellowship. Next, Reggie began posting his Bible study guides online and eventually developed a website for Pursuing the Truth Ministries.
Pursuing the Truth Ministries (PTM) is dedicated to helping people ot obtain a personal and intimate relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. Pursuing the Truth Ministries is an advocate of Biblical knowledge over church dogma.
We are a Christian ministry proclaiming the truths revealed to us in the Holy Scriptures and encouraging people to pursue God personally.
Matthew 6:33 (NKJV) —  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
The vision of this ministry is for Christians to obtain a personal and intimate relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ, to accomplish great things for the Kingdom of God.
What We Do
We provide resources in the form of Bible studies, articles, and videos to help people know what the Bible says, and through wisdom and the power of God, to accomplish God’s will on Earth.
Our Fundamental Beliefs
- Jesus Christ died for our sins
- Jesus Christ is the son of God
- We receive salvation by putting our faith in Jesus Christ
- Salvation is not earned or deserved. Instead, it is a gift from God for anyone who would receive it.
- Jesus Christ was crucified and rose from the dead three days later
- Jesus Christ is with the Father
- Jesus Christ revealed the Father to us
- Jesus Christ revealed the Kingdom of God to us
- The original Scriptures are the inerrant word of God in there entirety
- God Wants a personal relationship with us
- God wants us to receive his salvation
- Healing is available from God today
- Speaking in tongues is not give to every Christian and, therefore, every Christian will not speak in tongues
- The Holy Spirit is a person who empowers us to live a righteous life and to accomplish the will of God among other things.
- Tithing is not a requirement of Christians or a mandate of God